I was searching around YouTube and I decided to explore more videos such as the "A Place Called Paradise" one that we watched in class! (which I have revisited numerous times!) I found a website called Youth For Human Rights International and fell in LOVE! On the web site they have Public Service Announcements for The 30 Human Rights!
While watching a lot of the videos all I could think about was how much they connect to not only our TE 448 class but my TE 401 class as well. They would be a great way to introduce rights into the classroom. A lot of the ads are even from the point of view from a child!! It is just another way to have children look at the world around them and how they view the world themselves!
The web address is:
http://youthforhumanrights.org/watchads/index.html
I think that rights #1, #2 and #11 really relate back to the topics of TE 448!
ENJOY!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
The Joys of YouTube
Posted by Teresa Thompson at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment